Marine Board Buoy Anchor Chain For Ship Made
|Unit Price:||500~2000 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Packaging:||Standard export package|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons /year|
Model No.: OUCO-AC-03
Marine Board Buoy Anchor Chain For Ship Made
Anchor Chain Product Description
Role of anchor chains
1. The main function of anchor is to fix and stabilize the ship. From the following aspects.
The basic condition for the anchor chain to work is to hook things at the bottom of the sea. If the anchor chain is not long enough, the anchor will not work. If the bottom of the sea is flat, or the anchor hook is not fixed, or the hook is not very firm, if it is calm, but the waves are too large, causing the anchor hook can not hold things, will make the anchor lose its function, this is called "anchor ", the the anchor, the anchor is very dangerous, because the ship at anchor is usually stopped, if the ship immediately, it takes time, the ship without power drift around is very dangerous. Therefore, the concept of Anchorage, Anchorage, implication, rough under the sea, in addition, to avoid the wind.
2. The weight of the anchor chain is negligible for the ship, and the friction does not work much. Generally speaking, when anchoring ships, anchor chains are straight, which is basically negligible friction. If you are by the sea, you will find a lot of small fishing boats, their anchor chains are thick rope.
3. On top of the ship, the chain of anchors is straight, but there is a section under the water that is close to the seabed, which is actually attached to the seabed. The anchor provides the grip and then passes through the chain to the ship to resist the influence of the external load of the current and wind waves on the positioning. Think about it, an anchor, the anchor chain straight pull easy to walk anchor. And there is a section attached to the seabed, can provide a margin within a certain range is OK.
Anchor Chain Specification
Anchor Chain Photos
Anchor Chain Packing and delivery
JIANGSU OUCO HEAVY INDUSTRY AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
Jiangsu OUCO Heavy Industry and Technology Co., Ltd
OUCO Industry, was established in February 1984, covers an area of 48,000 square meters, construction area is 35,000 square meters.
OUCO headquartered in crane hometown of Jiangsu Province where representing most advanced machinery manufacturing level in China.
OUCO has more than 150 employees, 20 were technical staff. Among that has five senior titles, 10 mid-level titles, and a total of 50 welder (who has got CCS, ABS and other main institutions` certification). It also has professional organization certificated flaw detection staff, the quality system audit staff, and inspection personnel, etc.
OUCO provides high quality handling solutions and access systems for the Crane, port industries and various non-standard structural parts. The company has its own developing, designing,excellent European management who has over 40 years of experience on offshore business, which also provides after sales services overseas.Our production line covers marine and offshore knuckle boom crane, telescopic crane, stiff boom crane, non-standard steel structure, more environmental-friendly operations and also truck crane with the range from 15t to 150t. Company products are widely used in the metallurgical, ship, port, electricity, petroleum, building materials and chemical industries.
OUCO has subsidiaries in several countries and serves a global client base from strategic points in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Middle East. It has an annual output of 11,000 tons of steel structure production capacity.
1984- Wuxi Linglong Machinery Co., Ltd. has been established, based on processing industry.
1987- started to produce truck crane.
1994- started to produce marine cranes and port equipment.
2000- Our cranes are widely sold in domestic market.
2008- Jiangsu Guanhai Heavy Industry and Technology Co., Ltd. has been established, started to produce port equipments.
2009- "Guaihai" is registered as a famous trademark in china .
2010- Grab buckets, container spreaders and eco-hopper are widely used in major port.
2012- Jiangsu OUCO Marine and Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. has been established, started to produce desulfurization and denitration equipment.
2013- We started to export our cranes and prot equipments to the world through trading companies.
2015- Exports reach half of the company's total output value.
2016- Our company set up an own foreign trade department, consisting of foreign trade sales and after-sales technicians.
2017- We mergered three subsidiaries and established the OUCO Industry.
2016- "OUCO" is registered as a trademark.
2018- In order to serve overseas customers better, expanding our sales team again for our company`s development needs.
In order to serve overseas customers better, our company set up a foreign trade department in 2016, mainly consisting of foreign trade sales and after-sales technicians.
Responding time: OUCO foreign trade sales offer 12 hours quick pre-sales response and free consulting. Any kind of technical support are available for users.
Free solution: We offer progressing solution design to all the distributor and users winthin 24 hours.
Responding time: OUCO after-sales technicians will ensure 24-hour after-sales technical support upon receiving user`s notification.
Free guarantee repair (including labor and material): free repair service during the quality warranty period and reasonable charge for spare parts and maintaining service after the quality warranty period. We will never exempt our responsibilities on product owned defects.
Spare parts: necessary spare parts are provided together with products to customers.
Free technical training: integrative and normative technology training is available for free to customers by our technical personnel to ensure they are skilled in regular operations of hardware and software of products and they are able to estimate and solve small problems.
Telephone investigation: our after-sales team will phone the user every month during the warranty period to follow up the working condition of the products, and to discover and solve problems, if necessary.
Software upgrade: lifelong maintenance of controlling system, incessant improvement of the system functions and continuous software upgrades.
Site instruction: service of installation is available.
Sales &after-sales service
- Company Name: JIANGSU OUCO HEAVY INDUSTRY AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Representative: Mrs. Sun
- Product/Service: Marine Crane , Ship Deck Crane , Offshore crane , Remote Control Grab Bucket , Eco Hopper , Container spreader
- Capital (Million US $): 50,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1984
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.20 Tianshun Road, Industrial Park of Yangshan Town, Huishan, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Elva Chen
- Tel: +86-510-82737166
Premium Related Products